1. Healthy donuts? Coconut fudge protein donuts, I am so going to make these this week!
2. Shinola in Detroit is making some gorgeous bags these days, this hand stitched cross body one, available in eight colors is on my wish list.
3 & 4. I am all about pink lips these days, and this crayon inspired by Pretty in Pink and this lovely cheek and lips mousse are so gorgeous.
5. I am always looking for great organic skin care brands and One Love Organics is my new favorite, it is affordable, cute and this cleanser keeps my face fresh, and soft.
6. In love with this cosy weekend morning look, a simple crop top and a great pair of pajama pants to lounge around and finally finish that book that I am reading ( Wolf Hall, it will take me a year!)
7. I used this great conditioner, but I think that my hair is overloaded this silicone now, so this DIY, on how to break up build up came right on time.
8. The Rodarte for Rachel Zoe collection was styled to perfection, especially love the sweatshirt with the slip dress, which is so easy to recreate.
And for more or my loves, likes and obsessions follow me on Pinterest.